MFA’s Forum 2017 Conference is a focused networking, education and business development conference featuring the top allocators and managers in the alternative investments industry. The conference programming features input from our elite investor advisory board and focuses on key investor trends, consultant views, regulation and economic indicators that affect participants in the hedge fund industry trading in both the systematic and fundamental space.
The conference features manager suites for one-on-one allocator meetings as well as a program designed around networking opportunities with key institutional investor clients, family offices and high net worth individuals and leading industry service providers. All meetings are facilitated through our digital platform, the MFA Conferences & Events App.
- Buck Betten, CFA, Director, Asset Allocation and Quantitative Strategies, The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- TJ Carlson, Chief Investment Officer, Texas Municipal Retirement System
- Tarik H. Dalton, Director of Multi-Strategy, North Carolina Department of State Treasurer
- Randy Griffith, Senior Manager, Diversifying Strategies, UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
- Jeremy Heer, CFA, Senior Portfolio Manager, Strategy, The University of Chicago
- Joel Hinkhouse, Senior Investment Manager, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Mark Koschik, Senior Portfolio Manager, Exelon Corporation
- Eric Nierenberg, Senior Investment Officer, MassPRIM
- Ed Shim, Investment Officer – Diversified Strategies, Teachers' Retirement System of the State of Illinois
- David Villa, Chief Investment Officer, State of Wisconsin Investment Board
- Trent Webster, Senior Investment Officer, Florida State Board of Administration
- Kimberly Walker, Distinguished Executive in Residence and Former Chief Investment Officer, Washington University in St. Louis
To register or view the complete program, please visit MFA online.