Alts Investor Forum South (formerly Texas Credit & Hedge Fund Investor Forum) is a one-day meeting of the largest, most sophisticated family offices, pension funds, endowments, foundations, wealth managers, private bankers, insurance funds and health care organizations in Texas and the surrounding states.
The event provides educational updates across all alternative investments covering hedge funds, credit, private debt, liquid alternatives, distressed, ABS/RMBS, global macro, managed futures, commodities, real assets, fixed income, equity long short, event-driven and other diversified strategies for institutional and private clients.
REQUEST THE AGENDA HERE
Below is a sample list of participants:
- Lulu Llano, Portfolio Manager, Hedge Funds, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Greg Irlbeck, Investments Manager, Dallas Police & Fire Pension System
- Mike Nichols, Investment Officer, Texas Tech University System
- Eddie Duszlak, Investment Manager, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Victoria Vysotina, Chief Executive Officer, VV Strategic Group
- Dhruv Maniktala, Director of Global Investment Strategy, True North Advisors
- Darsh Singh, Portfolio Manager, Satori Alpha
- Scott Freeman, Principal, Senior Consultant, LCG Associates
- Panayiotis Lambropoulos, Portfolio Manager-Hedge Funds, Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Tim Bray, Senior Portfolio Manager, GuideStone Capital Management
- Justin Pawl, Chief Investment Officer, Covenant Multifamily Offices
- Joshua Wilson, Chief Investment Officer, WorthPonite Wealth Management
- Christina Wu, Investment Manager, Dallas Police & Fire Pension System
- Tim Barrett, Chief Investment Officer, Texas Tech University System
REQUEST FULL SPEAKER LIST HERE
If you would like an invitation to the Forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ways you and your firm can get involved in the program.